Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BEAUTY LIES WITHIN......

PART 1
one peep into my room and you would have hardly recognized it as a girl's room...tennis racquets, Reebok shoes,screw drivers,gadgets ,a full time on PC, shumacher pics all over the walls, and an endless collection of action movies…but that was an year back…it was only an year back I started noticing how different I was from the rest of them( I mean..girls…)I always knew I was different but I didn’t know this was going to isolate me as the only girl in class without a boy friend..though at first I never had a problem with it as time passed I too longed for that someone special..that's how it all began…

I started with painting my room pink(yuck!)..i hid the tennis racquets and filled them wit romantic books,I threw away the shorts and bought in new skirts n salwars…I stacked my CD collection with comedy,romantic comedy and the core mushy stuff and watched them day and night(I even tried crying…),collected tips from friends and turned my dressing room into a cosmetic centre….i grew nails,painted them,went out with my girl friends and all together it was a different experience..all was going well except for the part that my “purpose”(of having a bf) was not served….i waited and waited n waited…it was more than a year and nothing seemed to happen ..i even tried my hand at flirted(I really suck at it..)…but none came…and day by day I was tired of not being myself…I missed my tom boy self..i missed my old friends…you know they say the most unexpected things happen at the most unexpected time…and it couldn't’t be more true.

No comments: