Friday, July 27, 2007

ahem..ahem..

ideal match:
capt.jack sparrow....lol!!

first thing you will notice about me:
depends on where u look

height:
162 centimeters

eye color:
black

hair color:
dark brown

build:
a few extra pounds

body art:
pierced ears

looks:
mirror-cracking material

best feature:
legs

turn ons:
dancing, flirting, thrills

turn offs:
attitude

my idea of a perfect first date:
hav a ride or go for a walk or kick bak 4 a movie........or basically,sumting he n me wuld like to do together.....sumtimes the person u least expect urns out to be de best person to hang out wid....

from my past relationships i learned:
i never had any past relationships!!but then....DONT SETTLE FOR THE ONE WITH WHOM YOU CAN LIVE...; WAIT FOR THE ONE, WITHOUT WHOM YOU CANNOT LIVE......

five things i can't live without:
1.food & music,movies2.friends,my glasses3.fun & mischief4.shopping & get togethers5.still to find out....

in my bedroom you will find:
Hmm..why do u wanna noe wats der in my bed room?huh?if u r dat curious come n see 4 urself!!

1 comment:

shiju said...

hey i am very intrested to take this challenge:))


wanna try?

put a mail to my mail box
shijuchitra@gmail.com